My name is Giovanni Di Vincenzo, I am an ordained Anglican Minister and a Spiritual Care provider working in healthcare. I am a member of the Canadian Association of Spiritual Care (CASC).
As an Anglican minister, I have been officiating both religious/non-religious ceremonies (weddings, funerals) for the past 25 years. I am authorized by my faith community and by the Government of Alberta as a registered Marriage Officiant.
I have officiated weddings for couples with diverse cultural, social, religious/spiritual identities, in a variety of settings such as churches, community halls, hotels, and outdoor settings. My intention is to be present and fully engaged with couples to create a wedding ceremony that celebrates their relationship and new life together.
I believe in
- creating meaningful wedding ceremonies of joy and celebration
- getting to know you as a couple, honoring what is important for you
- inviting your questions, exploring creative possibilities with timely communication
- attention to details, organization and providing opportunities to connect with each other
- create a personalized wedding ceremony with you
- officiate your ceremony with a calming presence, confidence and a sense of humor
- promptly register your marriage with Alberta Registries
- provide competent, professional and personalized service